25 days straight of rain! Plus wind and high surf advisory.

The flooding is NOT from our water leak. Our water is shut off. We are waiting for the utility locator to come and mark the buried lines...but even if we did dig... the water table is too high to do much. We will likely do an above ground fix until the rains stop.

All kids have now left the nest to return to their lives of work and school. Wish they were here to help us dig! Posted by Picasa